Increase the Quality of Teaching across school to GOOD and better and accelerate progress of pupils in Reading, Writing and Maths.
Our School Improvement Priorities
- set challenging learning opportunities
- develop more independent learning opportunities with time for reflection and improvement
- develop questioning skills that moves learning on
- increase overall attendance figure
- Through our supportive ethos, our children feel safe and secure to learn and achieve and develop self respect, self worth and self determination.
- We challenge children to recognise and meet their full potential through clear expectations, reflecting different learning styles and hands-on inclusive experiences.
- We make it our responsibility to provide a creative curriculum. It is individual to our children with inspirational ideas. It is effective in building upon prior knowledge, using the local and global community resources.
- Through family support and family learning we aim to build successful families.
Through respect for all, learning in a safe and supportive community, we celebrate our diversity and reach for success in all we do.